Program Goals and Objectives
- To prepare individuals to be competent in the practice of prosthodontics.
- To prepare individuals to provide appropriate patient care based upon the patient’s unique circumstances.
- To prepare individuals to provide interdisciplinary care of patients through interactions and co-therapy with relevant dental and medical specialists.
- To prepare individuals to teach prosthodontics in predoctoral, postgraduate, and continuing dental educational programs.
- To promote the development of scholarship and critical thinking by introducing graduates to research methods and activities.
- To prepare graduates for certification by the American Board of Prosthodontics and to encourage them to achieve certification.
Contact for questions and additional info:
Dr. Arun Sharma, Program Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)