The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) is responsible for campus-wide institutional research activities and initiatives. Through the collection, integration, and analysis of data from extensive internal and external sources, OIR informs institutional decision-making, management, and planning.
- Collecting and distributing data about UCSF and the campus population
- Reporting to federal and state government agencies and accrediting bodies
- Creating, analyzing, and interpreting surveys
- Assisting with program reviews and teaching/learning assessment
- Providing information related to grant proposals and research designs