PHYSIOLOGY 198 Supervised Study (1-6 Units) Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
Prerequisite(s): Consent of instructor.
Library research and directed reading under supervision of a member of the faculty with the approval of the chairperson of the department.
View full course details:
- School: Medicine
- Department: Physiology
- May the student choose the instructor for this course? Yes
- Does enrollment in this course require instructor approval? Yes
- Course Grading Convention: P/NP (Pass/Not Pass) or S/U (Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
- Graduate Division course: No
- Is this a web-based online course? No
- Is this an Interprofessional Education (IPE) course? No
- May students in the Graduate Division (i.e. pursuing Master or PhD) enroll in this course? Yes
- Repeat course for credit? No